Use of data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- enrolment for educational purposes;
- processing of the requested (study) information or publications;
- performance of our services;
- information on current developments, conferences, seminars, etc.;
- recruitment and selection;
- participation in research;
- user statistics;
- security and improvement of our websites.
E-mail and social media
We apply the Code on e-mail advertising.
In all our e-mail communications there is a link that you can use to unsubscribe. We also comply with the Social Media Advertising Code
Provision to third parties
For the processing of personal data, we may use service providers who will act as processors exclusively on behalf of the OU. Outside of this, we will not provide your data to third parties.
The OU ensures appropriate organisational and technical security measures of personal data.
Cookies are placed via our websites, simple small files that are stored by your browser on your computer. You can set your browser to not receive cookies. In that case, you may not be able to use all the features of our websites.
Modifying your data
Open University Valkenburgerweg 177 6419 AT Heerlen Mailbox 2960 6401 DL Heerlen 045-576 28 88 email@example.com
Also read our disclaimer here.